Amber Wine

Tillingham Pinot Gris 2020

With a clear amber hue, the aroma brings forward a fusion of rosewater, orange, and bergamot, all underpinned by a subtle tea-infused tannin presence. Flavours of cassia bark converge with a pomegranate's grip, culminating in a lingering finish.

Two distinct batches came into play. 40% of the blend underwent whole cluster fermentation in concrete, augmented with Pinot Gris juice. After a fortnight, it was pressed into stainless steel. The other 60%, post-crushing and destemming, had a skin contact period of 6 days before fermenting in spacious 1200l oak barrels. After three months, these two were married in a concrete vessel, maturing for another quartet of months. The wine then shifted to stainless steel, and, harnessing the pull of gravity, was bottled with a whisper of sulfur.

2020 750ml Amber Wine Pinot Gris England Sussex
More Information


Pairing,Poultry, Spatchcock, Roast Chicken, BBQ, Pork, Parma


Alcohol Content,11.0%


Stored in a temperature-controlled cellar Specialist Wine Courier Insured Delivery

Flavour Profile

What does this wine taste like?

Stone Fruit


Green Fruit




We help you find the right wine every time

Wine picked by our expert sommelier

Our team is always here to help

Small producers working with sustainable and/or biodynamic practices

Discover the world through our wine selection