Sara i René Viticultor

White Wine

Sara i René Viticultor 'Dido' Blanca

The wine boasts a blend comprising 50% Macabeu, 40% Garnatxa Blanca, and a dash of 10% Cartoixa/Garnacha Gris. 70% is aged in wooden vessels ranging from 500 to 4,000 liters, the other 30% is nurtured in clay Tinajas. These Tinajas (3,000-liter amphorae) are meticulously crafted from clay extracted from the western edges of Priorat, molded according to René's detailed vision.

A waft of its aroma reveals a fusion of peachy essence with earthy whispers. Rich in body and exuding warmth, the wine charms with its unique textural presence. Its flavor tapestry unveils notes ranging from boiled confections and wax to straw, barley water, and the subtle floral hint of verbena hedge. With its warmth, soft waxy-spice nuances, and fluidity without being overpowering, the wine gracefully presents itself with an elegant sandy feel, complemented by a honeyed spice undertone.

$68.00
 
2020 750ml White Wine Macabeu, Grenache Blanc, Xarel-Lo Spain Montsant Catalonia
More Information

Appellation,Montsant

Pairing,Shellfish, White Fish, Asparagus, Vegetables, Goat Cheese, Poultry, Grilled Vegetables, Paella, Seafood

Closure,Cork

Alcohol Content,13.5%

Producer,Sara i René Viticultor

Stored in a temperature-controlled cellar Specialist Wine Courier Insured Delivery

Flavour Profile

What does this wine taste like?

Green Fruit

Pear

Citrus

Lemon Verbena

Age

Wax

Autolysis

Hay

We help you find the right wine every time

Wine picked by our expert sommelier

Our team is always here to help

Small producers working with sustainable and/or biodynamic practices

Discover the world through our wine selection