Join noted wine writer Max Allen in celebrating the publication of Alternative Reality. The new book charts the course of Australia’s alternative variety wine scene over the last two decades through the lens of the stories, people and wines of the Australian Alternative Varieties Wine Show.
Wines made from Australian alternative varieties will be flowing during the event, many poured by their makers. Producers who’ll be represented include the following and maybe more:
- Cavedon Wines, King Valley, Victoria
- Coriole Vineyards, McLaren Vale, South Australia
- Fighting Gully Road, Beechworth, Victoria
- Oliver’s Taranga, McLaren Vale, South Australia
- Amato Vino, Margaret River, Western Australia
- Vino Intrepido, Various, Victoria
- Chalmers, Heathcote, Victoria
Get a ticket for the event and a taste of 20 to 30 wines for $30 (plus booking fee) or add a copy of the book for Max to sign for $80+BF. Tickets are available via Eventbrite.